Thursday, April 4, 2013

Jamie Eason's 12 week program- Beginning Measurements

Alright, let the fun begin!  Here are my beginning measurements:
Weight: 152.2 lbs (Ouch! I have gained 5lbs in the past 3 weeks)
Waist:  29in.
Hips: 35.5 in.
Chest: 34.5 in.
Arms: 10.5 in.
Thighs: 22.75 in.






So the goal of this plan is to build muscle, not lose weight.  I want to see muscle definition and lose inches.  I want to feel healthy by providing my body with nutritious food that will boost my metabolism and burn fat.  
The first 2 weeks are going to be REALLY hard for me because it is NO cardio.  Wow, just typing that has my legs bouncing up and down wanting to run.  I'm not sure I will be able to stick with that part.  I know she has a good explanation for it, but really...come on.  
So, here goes nothing or everything because it is going to take some major dedication to stick it out for 12 weeks.  
BTW I'm sure I will have some adult beverages along the way.  It is spring and kids go nuts so I need some drinks after taming/teaching them all day.
  

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm on week 8 and it's such a great lifting program!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, have you had good results? Can you see a difference? Are you following the eating plan as well? Sorry for all of the questions, but I'm just don't want to waste my time on something that isn't going to work...

      Delete