Thursday, April 11, 2013

Egg Cups

I am not a fan of egg whites. I can eat up some scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, or fried, but to only have the whites seriously grosses me out. 
That is like eating frozen yogurt with fruit but only getting the fruit. Sort of...that is actually good. 
I mean really... come on. Aren't eggs healthy? 
So when I started my clean eating again, I decided to give them a try again because I need something that is already prepared in the morning and a good source of protein. So I diced up a bell pepper and mushrooms and added in some egg whites and salt and pepper. 
I didn't even have to add cheese. Score! 
Throw it in a muffin tray and voila. Easy and tasty. 
It seriously took 5 minutes to prep, 20-25 minutes to cook and now I have breakfast every morning. You can add whatever veggies you want. 
You're welcome! 
This is before they are cooked. 
I don't know how to take good pics.  Sue me!

No comments:

Post a Comment