Monday, August 5, 2013

Meal Planning 8/5-8/10

I'm getting back into the swing of things to prepare for work starting this week.
I have decided to try and do some meal planning again with meal prep on Sunday.
I make the most mistakes in eating when I have "no plan" for dinner or lunch; therefore, I am making plans for every day this week.
I'm not going to include Saturday and Sunday because the hubs always changes things up on those nights depending on what all we have going on.

Monday-  Sausage, quinoa, and veggies
Tuesday-  Skinny Lasagna Rolls and salad
Wednesday- Left overs
Thursday- Quinoa veggie Stir Fry with shrimp or chicken
Friday- Steak, potatoes and veggies

I also prepped my lunches this week.  I will be eating chicken, sweet potatoes, and a green veggie(to be determined).

Breakfast will be a mix of the following: oatmeal, fruit, eggs, turkey sausage, ezekiel bread,  and almond butter.

Snacks will include: greek yogurt, cheese sticks, boiled eggs, protein bars, almonds, and fruit.

There's my plan and I'm sticking to it.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment