Monday, August 12, 2013

Meal Planning 8/12-8/17


I only tried one new recipe last week because we didn't get to the Quinoa veggie stir fry, but the Lasagna roll ups were hubby approved.  They had a little bit of a "skinny" taste because all of the cheese was low fat, but still good.

Monday-  Chicken, potatoes, and green beans
Tuesday-  Tacos
Wednesday- Taco salad using left overs
ThursdayQuinoa veggie Stir Fry with shrimp or chicken
Friday- Steak, potatoes and veggies
Saturday- not sure because family will be in town visiting

I'm going back to work today, so I have to stick to my planning so that I can eat decently.  I plan on taking a big ole' salad for lunch every day and lots of healthy snacks like fruit, nuts, and homemade protein bars.

I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment