Thursday, August 8, 2013

Awesome new App and Internet Site

My mom called me on Sunday to tell me about this new site she found.
It worked out perfectly because I was in the middle of meal planning for the week.
I always hate finding my meals, copying and saving recipes, and then writing out my grocery list.
It takes me using at least 3 different sites and tools, which is why I don't get to blogging about meal planning because I'm too tired to write it all out again.

What is this cool place I am talking about?
It is Ziplist.
You can google it or just click here
There is an internet site and a free app to use.

A few things you can do:

  • You can browse recipes on the internet and if you find one you like then you can use their "Ziplist recipe clipper" button to copy the entire recipe to you recipe box.
  • Enter your own personal recipes.
  • Share your recipe box with others.
  • Filter your recipes
  • Easily create your meal planner for the week.
  • Click on the recipes you want to use for the week and it will generate your grocery list.
  • Everything is very easy to use and straight forward.
I love how our family recipes can be added and available for everyone in the family to share because I constantly find myself calling my mom asking for the same recipes a bazillion times.
I am not getting anything to blog about this site.
Just something very useful that I'm sure many people would love to use.
Check it out.

2  more days til the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment