Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weigh in

Well, this week has been really bad.  I keep a stash of candy at work for my students...although I'm not supposed to give them any.  Shhhh don't tell anyone.  It is amazing the work you can get out of some kids for candy.  LOL  So, I'm supposed to start my "so called" period tomorrow and have been craving sweets really bad.  I had 3 late nights at work this week and nothing makes them better than munching on candy while I work.  I tried to convince myself not to, but it just didn't work out too well.  With all of that being said, I usually lose 2 lbs the week that I start, but this week it was only .8 lbs.  That is the consequence of eating too much candy.

I am back on track as of yesterday and today I'm going shopping.  That has to burn some calories, right?

Stats:
Current Weight 155 lbs
Lost this week: .8 lbs
Total lost: 16.8 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Oh well you can't win them all and candy is just SO DANG GOOD :) And yes shopping totally counts as cardio!

    ReplyDelete