Sunday, September 11, 2011

Balsamic Chicken

I made this recipe tonight and it was soooooo good.  It was really easy to throw together and then it just cooked on its own all day.  I served it with whole wheat/grain pasta and salad.  Everyone enjoyed it and it had a really good flavor.  I ate it without the pasta, but if I were making it again I would serve it with brown rice because it was a little runny.  I'm trying to stay away from pasta and rice even if it is whole wheat because I tend to gain weight eating it even in small portions.  Try it out...I promise you will be happy you did.

Also, I made these, but they were not as good as I hoped.  Don't get me wrong, they are definitely still edible and tasty just not like good ole' chocolate chip cookies.  Ok, I think I just realized that I put too much oatmeal in them...Oh well.  I guess I will have to try them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment