Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mmmmmmm and Meal Plans

So, I ate about 2 lbs of rice, beans, and tortillas last night and had to make myself stop before my stomach exploded.  They were so good and it took care of the mexican food craving I have had for a few weeks.  I knew that if I didn't eat it then, I would end up at Chuy's in the next few days eating.  No surprise, my hands are swollen and I gained 1 lbs just last night.  So, now it is time to plan out my meals for this week and hit up the grocery store.  Here is my dinner meal plans for this week.

Sunday-Balsalmic Crock Pot Chicken and steamed veggies
Monday- Leftovers
Tuesday- Pork Carnitas/Tacos with black beans
Wednesday-Leftovers
Thursday-Applesauce Chicken and steamed veggies
Friday-Leftovers

I always tend to cook a lot and K doesn't eat what I make so we typically have leftovers the next night unless I take it for lunch or it turns out gross.  It makes it easier on me to only cook every other night during the week.  What are your meal plans this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try the Chick fill a nuggets I just pinned on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete