Monday, May 20, 2013

Just Checkin in

Well, my summer classes began last Wednesday and I have been busting my butt.
I have 14 more work days until summer break.
Woohoo!
I don't want to be so busy with school work over the summer that I don't get to enjoy spending quality time with my kiddos.
So, I've been working every spare minute, and will continue until summer begins trying to get as much class work complete as possible.
My classes are online, so I get to work at my own pace, but I think the professors double the work because we aren't sitting in class with them. :(
I will be in and out for the next 3 weeks.
I definitely won't promise lots of posts because my mind just isn't in it with everything else I'm trying to accomplish.

On another note, I had an amazing 10 mile run with my girls on Saturday and it sort of kick started my getting back on track.
I meal prepped and planned yesterday and I'm starting the Advocare 10 day cleanse today.
I will definitely get back to you with all of my results.
I'm hoping for some good ones because I've gained about 8 pounds in the past month.
I know, it sucks, but I did it to myself and now it's time to get back at it.

I hope you have an awesome week!

1 comment: