Friday, June 7, 2013

Last day of work!

Finally!  It is the last day of work for 9 freaking weeks.
I thought this day would never get here.
I've felt like this for the past 2 months...

I do enjoy teaching, but summer is definitely the best part.
My students ask me what I am going to do over the summer and when I tell them I will be going to the pool and hanging out with my kids and friends, they look at me like I'm crazy.
They think we are some special, non-human, race that is only capable of teaching.
They completely forget that we have families and friends.
This sums up some of my adult time...

Pool/Lake time and beer go hand in hand.
Don't judge me!
Everyone should enjoy their summer.
Unfortunately, I will still have lots of school work to do.
I am counting down the days until I graduate.
December CANNOT get here fast enough.
Where are you going this summer?
I love seeing beach and fun pics on IG, so post them so I can live through y'all. {arobertson1224}
Mmmmkay, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment