Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day! 
My whole weekend was awesome.
We decided to go camping with my parents this weekend.
We loaded up Friday after work and headed to a lake that is about 40 minutes from our house.
It is so nice and peaceful out there.
I love being away from the busy, crowded city for a few days.
It gives me time to clear my head, relax, and enjoy my family.
Camping pretty much consists of
playing games
 
lots of hugs and kisses

swimming
 
                                                             much needed rest
 
and some crazy, fun dancing.   
 
Sunday, we packed up and headed home at about 1pm. 
The kiddos took a nap and then we headed over to Chuy's for my Mother's Day meal.
It was delicious and I consumed way too many calories, but
I don't feel bad about it.
I deserve my splurge on this holiday. 
 
Happy Monday!







1 comment: