Thursday, May 2, 2013

30 Day Shred-I need company for this torture.

I mentioned in my Wednesday Weigh in post that I began the 30 Day Shred again.
The first time I did it was after my daughter was born and I didn't do it consistently and I don't think I even got past level one.
I kind of moved on to just running at that point and didn't give it much of a shot. 
I'm not doing it for weight loss, but to build my strength back up.  
Also, it is something I can do at home in the morning or after the kiddos are asleep.
My plan is to shred every day for 30 days and to run 2-3 miles every other day.  I may go on a nice long run every weekend as well.
I have seen some amazing results from Nerkymeg and many other mlfc ladies. 
You can also google that shit and see lots of transformation pics.  
Do it...you will be amazed.
I was...
I didn't think 30 days would make such a huge difference.  
Who wouldn't sacrifice 30 days to look like them?  
I'm always willing to help others and love for people to keep me in check, so if you want to do the challenge then leave me a comment or email me. (arobertson1224@gmail.com) 
We can do it together.
You can yell at me in the middle of shreddin' or even in an email....it won't hurt my feelings.  
There isn't a better day than the 1st day of a new month to begin.  
It is only 30 days!

I've seen some crazy good inches lost so here are my starting stats:
Arms- 11.75
Chest- 35
Waist- 30.5
Hips- 37.5
Thighs- 24

No comments:

Post a Comment