Friday, July 19, 2013

Uh Oh...New Clothes?

I feel like I always have some sort of countdown going.
This one sucks...
I have 19 days until I have to attend a workshop for school.
Why does it matter?
All summer I wear pajamas, sweat pants, and work out clothes.
What do they all have in common?
Yep, an expandable waistline.
Not such a good thing because you don't realize how much weight you've gained until you suddenly put on some nice clothes and everything is too tight and I can't pull them over my fat ass.
I have to lay on the bed, pull them up, button them, and then squat down to stretch those B's out.
My mom told me once that it is bad being a nurse because you wear scrubs all day and you don't realize when you've put on some extra LB's because you just don't tie them as tight.
She was right, like always.
I started out the summer hardcore taking the kiddos to the gym everyday during the week, but then July started and it has been crappy ever since.
It has slowed to about twice a week.
A workout is a workout, but it doesn't do much when you stuff your face of candy, donuts, ice cream, and every other sweet you have in the house "for the kids."
Who was I kidding...it was all for me.
I cannot afford to buy all new work clothes, nor will I.
So, I'm on day 3 of clean eating and working out.
I have to stick with it full force to lose the 10 lbs I've gained this summer.
My clothes have to fit.
I refuse to buy bigger clothes.
My plan is to eat clean 90% of the time and 10% is left for alcohol because I know I won't be giving it up anytime soon, especially with Holly being in town this weekend and me getting to hang with my girls.
I WILL be good the rest of the time, food wise.

Happy Friday!  Enjoy your weekend!



1 comment:

  1. You will do great, I think you'll drop those lbs so fast!

    ReplyDelete