Monday, July 22, 2013

Nice Break from the Kiddos

I had a blast this weekend!
I don't have any pics because I knew everyone else would be taking a ton, so I left it up to them to document it all in photos.
I'm sure my pics would be the same as the ones they've already posted on IG, so I will save you from looking at them again.

Luckily, my hubs was A-okay watching the kids all weekend so I could enjoy some time with MeganBrandiHolly, and Becka.
We hit up the bowling alley on Friday night where I got to meet Amy, Tracie, Crystal, Charla, and Kristen.
Everyone was super nice even when I was losing to Jenn.
I don't lose, but Megan told everyone that I was going to win so she set me up for failure.  I blame her for the crappy bowling that occurred.
I don't perform well under pressure.

Saturday we went out to the lake and then dinner.  It was a full day of fun and it felt amazing to take a breather from the kids.
I love them to death, but since it is summer I have them all day every day.
I can only tolerate so much fighting and yelling before I need a drink break.

Sunday the kids and I went to church and then to my parents for lunch and naps.
It was a busy, yet surprisingly relaxing weekend.
I'm definitely blessed with great friends and family.

Unfortunately, my eating was shit all weekend and I have some work to do this week.
Time to get my booty to the gym and work off some beer and fajitas.

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. So jealous! I lived vicariously through the photos. I desperately need a weekend like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to meet you Friday!!

    ReplyDelete