Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's only Thursday?

Again, we have been super busy.
Today, I sent the kiddos off to school so I can get a blog post in and some school work completed.
Luckily, my summer classes are winding down and I will have a couple weeks off before work begins.
Last weekend we went camping and luckily our BFF's came out for a day.
They are soooooo cute.  I could squeeze their little cheeks off.
 Kaylee is playing indoor soccer and it isn't going well.
She is always tired and she plays on a boy/girl team this season.
I think she does better on her all girls team, even though they play teams with boys.
Hopefully the Fall season will get her back in shape and playing.
I decided it would be a great idea to re-do my kitchen table.
Everything sounds good until I actually start the project, then it sucks!
I was over it the day I started and it still isn't finished.
Anyways, it was given to me by a friend and I hate light wood, so I'm making it pretty.
I'll show you the finished product when it is done.

 And I've been potty training this boy.  Whoa!
My daughter was potty trained by 2 years old and he is almost 2 1/2.
I feel so behind...
He does great when we are at home and he is naked, but not when I put undies on him.
I don't know if he just needs more time to know the feeling, but I'm tired of cleaning up pee.
He will start peeing and then realize what is going on and tell me he needs to go potty.
I guess it is better than nothing.
Please Baby Jesus help him figure it out soon!
Mama needs a break from cleaning up pee and changing diapers.

Last, I am getting back on the wagon.
This was posted on my IG yesterday and I felt amazing afterwards.
There will be more about this wagon later.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I tried emailing you, but it wouldn't go through but I just nominated you for the Liebster Award, its a great way to get your name out there as a semi-new blogger. I hope you are able to link up and join in on the fun. I am posting about it on my blog on Friday and you can learn about it more.
    Happy Weekend!
    Sydney
    www.southernnewlywed22.blogspot.com
    sydney.edwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete