Monday, July 25, 2011

Ugh...bad week

Well, I will go ahead and say that I am NOT weighing in tomorrow.  It is going to be bad, real bad.  It will be my first GAIN since I began this blog.  We spent all day Saturday at my parents house because my brother came in town with his friends.  Lets just say my mom and dad do not have healthy food in their house and I cannot say no to their breakfast tacos.  They are so yummy!

Now for the TMI...don't read if you don't want to know too much.  I had pretty bad cramps starting last Friday until this morning.  I have mirena and have never had a "period" or cramps since it was inserted, so it has been a really long time since I've had to experience them.  FYI-The good thing about not having a period is I don't really have too much of an urge to over-eat really bad during that "time of the month".  I went back to my old ways and ate a lot of fattening, sugary food.  Cramps and good food just go together.  So here I am 3 lbs heavier, hopefully one 2 lbs by tomorrow morning.

I'm sure if I went running it would come off, but I just realized that I won't be able to work out for another week.  I'm having a mole cut out EARLY tomorrow morning and they will have to stitch it up.  This sucks, but I can't really complain because I have done it to myself.

Hope you are staying on track...my butt it is getting back in gear!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, trust me I feel your pain! The weekends are SO. DANG. HARD. Oliver made me eat out 3x over 3 days :( Not good for the scale, I buckled down and it came off today, but boy was I in a bad mood over the weekend! Makes me owner why I crave crap food when I end up feeling like poo afterwards!!

    ReplyDelete