Thursday, February 21, 2013

Itty Bitty Titty committee

My mom came over the other day and her first comment was, "Are you wearing a sports bra?  It looks like you have lost all of your boobs.  I think you need a push up bra."  
Well geez, thanks mom!  
It is a good thing I love her  because I just about wanted to punch her in the face :)  
After that she promptly said, "you have lost some weight...you look great!  I can see a difference."  She had to save herself somehow.  
In all actuality I have not lost any weight, but my body is shifting and I would like to think for the better, except for my boobies.  
This is a side view and yes I have a regular bra on and yes my tummy almost goes out more. 
Not much cleavage here!
This view isn't too bad :)
I have never been a big chested girl.  I went up to a DD when I was way overweight and prego, but in college I was a large C.  Since I have been working out and lifting weights there is a noticeable difference.  I am probably a very small C or even a large B at this point.  I can't really tell you for sure because I need new bras and really need to be fitted again.  
There are positives and negatives to this.  
On the bright side, my boobs don't sag because there isn't enough to really weigh them down.  So even after two kiddos, I still have some perky boobs.  Holla!  
I do still have a handful so the hubs is okay with it.  
The other side of this is that I look flat chested in some shirts and apparently look like I have a sports bra on.  
I would love to get a boob job, but I have other areas that I would like to fix before my boobs because they aren't too bad and I don't have tons of money sitting around.  
So, for all of you smaller to average chested women out there.  Where do you get your bras?  Is there a particular "push up" or "cleavage enhancing" bras you would suggest?  
Bras can be expensive and I don't want to waste money.  

1 comment:

  1. i am a member of the "itty bitty titty comittee"... Victoria's Secret.... thats all you need. Yes the bras are expensive but honey they are SOOOO worth it! And will last for a while!! I love their Dream Angles Push Ups, Body By Victoria Push Up and their Very Sexy Push up! (Used to work there so I have 30+ bras) ha!

    ReplyDelete