Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A typical day

It is amazing how busy life can be.  I feel like I am always running around like a chicken with its head cut off.  I feel like I just can't keep up.  So, here is my normal routine for a typical workday.  

4:15am  alarm goes off and I get out of bed (no snooze in my life)
4:15 to 6:00 work on stuff for my grad classes (I can't wait to be done)
6:00-7:00 take shower/get ready, get the kiddos ready
7-7:15 get food ready for the day
7:15-8:00 drop the kiddos off and drive to work
8-4:30 work (I'm a high school teacher)
4:45-6:15 Get my sweat on at the gym
6:15 pick up the kiddos
6:30-7:30 dinner and play with the kiddos
7:30-8:30 me time
8:30 bed time (I know I'm old...)

That's my day.  I am blessed with the ability to work and have time to workout.  I think I would go crazy if I didn't go workout everyday.  My daughter has now progressed from the terrible 2's, 3's, and now 4's.  She has some major attitude.  I have no clue what I'm going to do when she is a teenager.  Lord help me now!  

What is your typical schedule?  Do you work out everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment