Friday, December 21, 2012

Weekly Weigh In and Birthday Weekend

Honestly, I feel like I have worked my ass off this week trying to lose weight.  I have hit the gym multiple times and kept up with my at home workout routine as well. I have eaten clean, with the exception of my girl's night out and a few small sweets last Saturday.  I hopped on the scale this morning feeling like I have gained weight, but luckily I was wrong.  I have lost 2.6 pounds this week. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!  This is huge considering I have been stuck on the same number or a few more for months.  

I'm not too sure if it is because I took out my Mirena or because I did so well with food and working out this week.  In the past, I had great workouts and watched what I ate with Mirena and did not lose an ounce so we will see if it continues.  My body is still transitioning to life without it, but I honestly think I may be feeling better.  My mood has lightened a little and I'm not getting frustrated as quickly.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it all continues to get better.  

I have big plans this weekend.  It is my Bday weekend and I am so excited.  My family and BFF planned a little weekend at the Gaylord Texan.  The Gaylord brings in tons of ice and they have sculptors carve it into cartoon characters.  This year is Madagascar.  They also have snow tubing and other fun things.  I think the kids are going to have a blast.  I am going to enjoy this weekend of food, alcohol, and fun because you only turn 30 once, but I will still try to make good choices and I will be bringing clothing to hit their gym.   

Happy Friday!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment