Sunday, December 16, 2012

30th Birthday Girl's Night

The day is closing in faster and faster.  I only have 8 days left in my 20's and while the thought of being 30 is exciting, it is also the end of a really great decade in my life.  So much has happened in my 20's like graduating college, starting my career, getting married, and having babies.  It is a little sad to see it end, but I know there are many incredible things ahead.

I was able to celebrate with a girl's night out with my friends.  My BFF planned a nice dinner at Whiskey Cake.  If you have not been there, then you should definitely check it out.  So yummy!   I had a blast celebrating with my girls!

Saturday afternoon my mom planned a little cookie decorating party for the kiddos.  It was a blast and the girls did an awesome job decorating.  Their attention spans definitely surprised me.  Little cuties!



After all the sweets and dinner out I had a few too many calories, so first thing this morning I had a date with the gym.  A little running, weights, abs, and the good ole' treadmill definitely did my body good and I'm feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment