Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Birthday and Christmas Fun

My husband took me to the Gaylord Texan Friday through Sunday to celebrate my 30th bday. We saw the amazing ICE-Madagascar.  

My little man dancing to the music

I was quite nervous going into the weekend because I really did not want to gain weight.  So I stuck to my guns and made some healthy choices like this


and I made some time to work out
My hard work and dedication paid off because my weigh in on Monday morning showed the exact same weight as Friday.  Woohooo I was so happy I did not gain.  So then came my actual birthday and my hubs got me these

I love them and they are so comfortable!  
We opened presents



and played in a little snow


So true to form I did extremely well with eating during my weekend getaway just to come home and blow it with 2 crazy days of eating.  I always sabotage my good work and now have SIX pounds to lose.  I will be chugging water today and eating salad.  I have to work out at home and try to stay sane being cooped up all day with the kiddos because  the roads are icy.   

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment