Monday, April 16, 2012

A New Beginning

I have been so busy the past 2 weeks eating anything and everything I could get my hands on.  It has been ridiculous.  I really am not sure what had gotten into me except for the 6 pounds I have gained.  Yep that is right, 6 pounds! Yuck.  I typically have a couple days every month that I do very poorly, but this has been 2 weeks straight.  Good news is that all the candy and ice cream are completely gone.  I have to go grocery shopping today and I will NOT be getting anything tempting.  I plan on eating really well this week with the one exception of the crawfish boil on Saturday.  I have worked out, but not as much as I would like so I'm back on the wagon today.

I have 7 weeks until summer.  Woo Hoo!!!! I am so excited...can't you tell?  This year has not been extremely rough or worse than any other year, but I have lived for my weekends and now summer.  I think it is because both of the kiddos are at such fun ages and I really don't want to miss out on this time with them.

I have been reading lots of new blogs lately about running and weight loss and if these women can do it and find the time, then I sure can.  I am going to do weekly weigh-ins and work outs again because although not many people read this...I need the accountability of just posting it each week.  I would love to be down to 140 by summer, but that is going to take a lot of work seeing as how I have been right at 150 for 6 months now.

A new beginning weight:  153.6  (don't laugh...it is all the damn ice cream)

Oh and say a little prayer for me...I have a job interview on Tuesday afternoon and it would be so great to work closer to home.  

1 comment:

  1. Get it girl! I totally purged the house of all candy yesterday :) I was dying come 7pm though!!

    ReplyDelete