Tuesday, November 12, 2013

17 weeks Baby No.3


how far along? 17 weeks
how are you measuring? She didn't check my measurement at my 16 week appointment.
size of baby? about 5oz and 5 inches or the size of my palm according to "What to expect."
heartbeat? 150 bpm (I have a doppler and I use it pretty regularly) 
total weight gain/loss? I made my way back to the gym this morning.  I felt so disgusting when I saw myself in all of the mirrors, but hey at least I was there and I got a good workout in.  I know I'm going to be sore later.  My legs are really shaky.  
maternity clothes? I wore my last pair of regular skinny jeans this weekend (only because they are stretchy).  Other than that, I stick to maternity clothes most of the time.  
sleep? I always sleep well.  I am pretty lucky in the fact that my bladder can hold a lot of pee and even though it is completely full I can usually hold out until the morning before it wakes me up.  
food cravings? Nothing special this week.  
gender predictions? Up until this point, I kept thinking girl, but for the past few days I have started to think it is a boy.  Who knows... We will find out in 2 1/2 weeks.    
What I'm feeling: Pretty plump and ready to feel some movement.  I thought there were a few times last week that I felt some flutters and kicks, but I'm not positive that is what it was.  You would think I would know since this is my 3rd, but it is so sporadic that it makes me think it was gas.   
How are the other kiddos?  Kaylee still insists this baby is a girl.  She has started giving my belly a kiss at night when she goes to sleep.  Lucas mentions the baby here and there, but I don't think he really knows what is going on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment