Friday, February 24, 2012

Good Weeks and not so good weekends

Weight loss is a never ending cycle of ups and downs for me.  I don't know if I am just not consistent enough, my husband life gets in the way, or if this is just normal.  I'm pretty sure it is a mixture of all 3 and probably some other stuff as well.

I have been doing great during the week, but the past 2 weekends have been rough with being out of town and our V-day celebration without the kiddos.  Who can resist good food and wine when you don't have kids to watch for the night?  It is called total relaxation and I enjoyed every bit of it.   This weekend is sure to be the same as the past two since we are going to GWL.  It never fails that after a day of swimming, I am starving and eat like a piggy.  I am going to try and keep it to a minimum.  Who am I kidding...it's not like I will really be swimming since I will probably be the one with L in the kiddie area just hanging out most of the day.

After this trip, I don't have anything planned until...well for a long time.  Therefore, I will be back on track.  I have started to feel better about the way I look since working out more regularly.  I have not lost any weight (I'm sitting at 149) but I feel like the cellulite and jiggly is getting a little better and I got a compliment on my ass which hasn't happened since I was about 24 years old.  So that is an compliment I will soak in and be happy very about!

Do you have any big plans coming up?    

1 comment:

  1. I blame Chad :) Sad we can't join you guys this weekend, but i'm sure your going to have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete