Thursday, December 29, 2011

Time to re-start...

So, I have officially gained 5 lbs in 1 1/2 weeks.  WOW!  This sucks, but I did it to myself.  I have constantly eaten unhealthy and not worked out at all.  I have to get things back together.  I am not going to fool myself and say that I am starting today because New Year's Eve is only a few days away and I know that I will be partaking in drinks and food that are not healthy.  So, I will do better today and tomorrow and then see how things go on Saturday.

I am going to make a list of foods and go to the grocery store to stock up before Sunday because Sunday morning it begins.  I know how cliche it is to start back up for the New Year, but it is just the time of year.  I have only been bad for the Christmas break and everyone slips up here and there.

I am contemplating on how I want to start out the new year....do I want to go back to "clean" eating(which I had great results with) or do I just want to focus on counting calories.  I am leaning towards "clean" eating because I felt better when I was doing that and I really did lose some weight.  I could really feel and see a difference in my mid section(my big problem area).  I will keep pondering the idea and see what I come up with by Sunday.

Also, I am going to make a New Year Resolution List that is more than just health related.  I don't ever make resolutions because I don't think you need a new year to change habits and do new things, but this year I really want to focus on a few things.  So, I am going to list them out and really keep up with them....maybe it will keep my butt in gear.

I will be back in a few days with my beginning of the year photos and my list of things to achieve in 2012!  What are your goals?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment