Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weigh in

We went shopping in Canton yesterday so I didn't get the chance to blog.  Last week was a little rough, but overall ok.  I was really busy all week and I still don't feel like I am caught up with everything.   I have 150 tests in my bag waiting for me to grade them.  Ugh...I hate grading at home.

 Overall my eating was pretty good.  I did eat out for lunch one day and had chips with salsa.  I am still clean eating for the most part, but I have had a few more cheat meals recently.  Unfortunately, I am not going to be anywhere close to where I wanted to be before next weekend.  This is a really slllooowwwww process and I am impatient!  Guess I am gonna have to suck it up and deal with it.  I am so excited for next weekend and I know I will gain a few pounds during all of the fun...unless I dance them all off.

STATS:
Current Weight:  154lbs
Weight Lost this week:  1 lb
Total lost: 17.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment