Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It has been so long.

My last post was right after Aj's bachelorette weekend of eating/drinking nonsense and guess what...I still haven't lost all of that weight.  For the week following that i continued to eat poorly and not work out, but I didn't eat as bad as before.    So, I lost all but 1 pound I had gained.

The following Monday morning I had decided that I was going to start working out again.  I came up with a game plan to do videos Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings and run on the others.  I got up and did my first video Monday and ate well.  Tuesday I had decided to come home after work that day and run because it was really windy that morning.  Well, plans always get messed up....after the car accident that morning I haven't been able to work out at all.

I am just now starting to feel like I can possibly work out again.  There are times that I have quite a bit of pain and it is hard to get up, but it still doesn't compare to my main problem.  The arm splint/wrap.  It already stinks so how can I possibly sweat and it not get horrendous?  I think it is impossible.  I still have 2 weeks in this thing and then 4 weeks in a cast...ugh this really sucks.

My eating has been really crappy and I feel it staying that way until I can work out again.  Starting today I am going to make good choices, but not deprive myself.  I'm hoping it will make a difference and I can start to feel better.

BTW I cannot weigh myself accurately and it is driving me nuts!!!  I think this is the root to all the issues above.  LOL

Small, Subtle changes this week are my goal.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you had given up on blogging, glad you're back! Just keep holding on girl, before you know it the cast will be off. I've been googling ways to get the stink out, no luck :( I'm with ya on it not being a good idea to sweat, ewww. Maybe the dr will have a solution?

    ReplyDelete