Monday, February 17, 2014

31 Weeks Baby No.3


















how far along? 31 weeks

how are you measuring? This is a funny question to me because it is never correct.  Last Tuesday, I was measuring 34 weeks and then on Friday I was measuring 36 weeks.  Really?  How is that even possible?  I think it is inaccurate and just depends on where the baby is and how they are positioned.  

size of baby?  On Friday, she was 3 lbs. 11 oz and about 15.8 inches long.  

heartbeat? about 144 bpm...strong and healthy


sleep? I feel like I'm never going to sleep again.  I toss and turn all night. Yet, I don't have to get up and go to the restroom so I guess that is a plus.  

Gender predictions? It's a girl!  We still don't have a name and probably won't say until the birth just like we did with the other two.  

What I'm feeling:  Tired and I don't want to work anymore.  This feeling has set in much earlier than it did with the other two and I'm not sure why because I have some great students this year.  I think it is just because I haven't slept great and I feel like I haven't been able to spend much time with Kaylee and Lucas.   

How are the other kiddos?  They are good.  Lucas has had a non-stop cough for the past few days.  Poor guy is constantly coughing.  It is just now starting to produce junk.  I hear him all night, so I know he isn't sleeping well either.  

total weight gain/loss? This has been horrible lately.  We ate out several times this weekend and last week.  Kaylee's 5th birthday is this Tuesday so we took her out yesterday and then there was Valentines and just the plain lack of wanting to cook.  Oh and all of the sweets...

No comments:

Post a Comment