Tuesday, February 11, 2014

30 Weeks No. 3

how far along? 30 weeks

how are you measuring? I am measuring 34 weeks; therefore, I have to go back to the doctor on Friday for a BP recheck and a sonogram to see how the baby and my fluid levels are measuring.  My BP was elevated this weekend and at my doctor appointment today so hopefully it settles down before Friday.  30 weeks is WAY too early for bed rest.  

size of baby?  The size of a head of lettuce at about 3.2lbs and 18 inches long.  

heartbeat? about 142 bpm...strong and healthy


sleep? Sleep has been okay this week.  Lots of tossing and turning.  Last night I had a shooting pain from my butt cheek down my leg, but luckily it was mostly gone this morning.  I've also had some hot flashes at night and it makes it hard to go back to sleep.  

Gender predictions? It's a girl!  We still don't have a name and probably won't say until the birth just like we did with the other two.  

What I'm feeling:  I've been a little freaked out for the past couple days because she has really slowed with her movements.  I don't know if she is in a different position and I just can't feel it as much or if something else is going on.  I'm monitoring it closely as my BP was up and down all day yesterday as well.  

How are the other kiddos?  They went with their daddy this weekend to Austin to visit their great-grandmother because she isn't doing well and I missed them so much.  It was really odd to be alone for a couple days.  I even cried when Chad face timed me Saturday morning.  Can we say emotional?  I don't know what I would do without them.  

total weight gain/loss? I've gained about 2 lbs just this week!  Yikes...I wonder if it has anything to do with the BP issues also.  My doctor will have lots to discuss at my appointment if it doesn't get better soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment