Thursday, January 30, 2014

28 Weeks Baby No.3


how far along? 28 weeks

how are you measuring? Hope to find out in a few days at my appointment.   

size of baby?  about the size of a small cabbage, 17 inches and 2.9 lbs

heartbeat? about 150 bpm...strong and healthy


sleep? Much better this past week.  Chad and I both have slept so I'm a happy momma.   


Gender predictions? It's a girl!  We still don't have a name and probably won't say until the birth just like we did with the other two.  

What I'm feeling:  Definitely starting to feel her every couple hours.  I love the reassurance that she is growing and thriving in my belly.

How are the other kiddos?  Lucas keeps kissing my belly and talking about how big the baby is getting.  Kaylee has been in trouble lately so she has been more concerned about her own well being than anything else.

total weight gain/loss? I have been much better about eating healthier.  I meal prepped yesterday and everything is clean and yummy.  I'm hoping I can lose a few "extra" pounds this week as I have started to have some swelling and I need to get it back down.  I'm planning to hit the gym everyday to help work out some of that water.  

No comments:

Post a Comment