Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday Weigh In...ugh

So, I have been extremely disappointed in my weight.  For the past 2 weeks or so I have stayed at the same weight.  I have been sticking to my "eating clean" and have not seen a difference on the scale.  At first, I thought maybe I was eating too much so I started counting calories as well and it was right at my usual 1200.  So, I continued for a few more days thinking well maybe it is just going to take a few days to really kick in, ummm no.  So then, I started to think that maybe I wasn't getting enough calories because after I googled some stuff I read a lot about the bare minimum amount for a female is 1200 for her body to function appropriately without losing calories just doing daily routines.  So, I increased them to 14oo at most.  This was really hard to do because I didn't want to gain.  Well, I didn't gain, but I still stayed right at 161.6.  UGHHHHH!

I did run on a few of those days and the other days I have been so busy at work fixing my room and running all over getting things done that I had to burn some calories.  So, now I'm back to the drawing board trying to figure out what to do.  I'm going to continue with 1200 to 1400 calories and switch it up everyday.  Also, school starts on Monday so maybe once my stress level lowers then maybe I will lose some weight.  Please Lord!

Stats:
Current Weight: 161.6 lbs
Weight lost from last weigh in: BIG FAT 0!
Total Weight Lost: 10.2 lbs

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Amber! I know it sucks when your hard work doesn't pay off :( It really drives me insane when I can't figure out how much too eat too! It sucks even worse to work out 7 days a week and not see it on the scale either. ugh.

    ReplyDelete